Drayton Park Pro-Am Friday 29th June 2018
Drayton Park will once again aim to repeat the success of their 2017 Pro-Am on Friday 29th June 2018 by applying the same formula that worked last year as well as add something new.
A new course record of one under was set by Woburn’s Sam Jarman in 2017 which is a testament to the course layout and how well it defended itself with its fast paced greens, lakes and strategically placed bunkers. This year they plan to introduce a ‘Fastest Hole’ competition which attracts a separate prize fund and is free to enter with each Pro-Am team entry. The day is once again being hosted by professional comedian Aaron James which means regardless of how your golf was, you’ll be sure of a hilarious end to the day with great prizes on offer and fantastic food.
Contact club secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org to enter your team or call 01235 528989.
• Drayton Park PGA Pro-Am
• Friday June 29th 2018
• Fastest Hole competition from 09:00 – 11:00
o Free entry and to be played on the 18th hole
o Cash prize for the winning team
• Main competition is a shotgun start at 11:30
• Individual prizes for NP and LD
• Dinner, prizes and presentation hosted by Professional Comedian Aaron James from 16:00
• £240 per team of 3 amateurs (PGA professional to be allocated)