Henley Golf Club, located on the edge of Henley-on-Thames, is a friendly private members’ club with a reputation for excellence on and off the course. The Club continues to invest in both maintaining and improving the quality of the mature parkland course and the Clubhouse to bring it to the high standards demanded by today’s golfers.
The club is now seeking to appoint a Clubhouse Manager who will be skilled in providing a first class-class member experience and is both passionate and knowledgeable about the food and beverage industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Clubhouse Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the food and beverage service and to oversee some aspects of the business of the club. This will include managing the front of house and kitchen team, planning, budgeting, and marketing to ensure the needs of members are met.
- Provide a high-quality member experience
- Take ownership for the clubhouse’s P&L and help drive revenue and profit
- Create a member focussed, service driven culture within the staff
- Provide a modern inventive food and beverage offering which meets the needs of members
- Help build a strong sense of community with the members
- Liaise with Captains’ committee to plan and implement a successful social and events calendar
- Assist in clubhouse related projects to improve the facilities and services
- Operate the facility in a safe and hygienic manner in line with current legislation
- Assist the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of all the day to day operations.
- Personal licensee holder, first aid and food safety qualification desirable
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years management experience, ideally gained within a food and beverage environment
What we can offer:
- An attractive salary – negotiable depending upon experience
- Club pension scheme
- Club membership
- Performance related bonus
- 28 days holiday (includes public holidays and bank holidays)
Please apply by email before 30th September 2021 with a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description can be found at: https://members.henleygolfclub.com/job_vacancies