The Hertfordshire County Golf Partnership
The Hertfordshire County Golf Partnership was formed in March 2008 when the HCLGA (Hertfordshire County Ladies Golf Association), the HGU (Hertfordshire Golf Union (Men)) and the PGA joined forces with the primary objective of growing the game of golf across the county of Hertfordshire and ensuring that there is a pathway available to any person that wishes to participate in this fantastic game.
We continue to be directed, encouraged and supported by a number of other key organisations, notably England Golf, the Golf Foundation, Sport England and the Hertfordshire County Sports Partnership.
We want to make sure that a pathway exists for all those who want to play.
As you explore your way through this website, you should find answers to all your questions. However, if anything is still unclear, or you just want to talk to someone about your own situation, then please feel free to contact our County Development Officer, Emma Whitlock by email on email@example.com
The partnerships responsibilities and goals:
- To promote the game of golf and increase people’s awareness.
- To introduce more people to golf regardless of age, gender or background.
- To provide opportunities for people to sustain their involvement and regularly participate.
- To educate people on the rules and etiquette of the game.
- To try to make it easier for people to join a golf club by improving accessibility and affordability.
- To undertake the training and support of volunteers and coaches.
- To establish a repository of standards and good practice.
- To support the development of golfing talent by working with the appropriate bodies.
SEE OUR CLUB FORUM PRESENTATION ABOUT THE RECENT WORK FROM THE HERTS GOLF PARTNERSHIP…