THE VALE RESORT
WALES’ PREMIER DESTINATION FOR LUXURY GOLF BREAKS, GOLF HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS
For great golf breaks Wales really is hard to beat and since opening in 1994, Wales’ Vale Resort has quickly established itself as one of the premier golf breaks, golf holidays and corporate golf hotel destinations in the UK. Our many years’ experience of delivering high quality golf breaks has led to many of our visitors returning to the Vale Resort year after year for their golf breaks.
For great golf breaks in Wales the Vale Resort really does have it all!
- Great variety of packages for golf breaks and for golf holidays – UK’s leading golf, hotel andspa facilities all within easy reach of Cardiff, Wales’ vibrant capital city
- Corporate golf day packages – we welcome back corporate visitors from all over the UK and beyond year after year.
- Great deals on society golf days.
- 2 championship 18 hole golf courses, including the acclaimed Wales National. Golf breaks can include either or both courses.
- 16 bay flood-lit driving range, putting greens and practice bunkers
- Golf Academy incorporating computerised video analysis, swing-check and golf coaching from top professionals.
- Custom club fitting service in our large well-equipped golf pro shop along with buggy, trolley and club hire.
- Friendly and informal golf clubhouse and excellent dining facilities in the Vale Grill.
Get More From Your Golf Break
For those who need a break from the golf, the hotel facilities are excellent and Wales’ capital city, Cardiff is close at hand – click here to learn more. Or why not simply relax in our excellent leisure and spa complex? “For the UK’s perfect golf breaks, Wales’ Vale Resort really does have it all.” For individual bespoke packages and customised golf breaks simply call us with your requirements and party size and we will do our utmost to create a package that suits.
“Everything about this operation says quality – from the standard of the facility to the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. Visitors are regarded as important customers and catered for in a way that sets an example for other clubs to follow.”